TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECTION 1 – INTRODUCTION
SECTION 2 – ELIGIBILITY
There is no specific requirement or eligibility to use our website. This is an affiliate platform, and users can purchase the products listed on our website by following the affiliated links. Normally, our services are only for users who are 13 years of age or older. By using our services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13, please stop using our website or have attained your parent or guardian’s consent to use our services.
SECTION 3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Apart from the affiliated links and stock images, we own and maintain the intellectual property rights of the designs, templates, articles, written content, logos, photographs, and all data on our website. You are prohibited from reproducing, distributing, modifying, displaying, showing, publicly transmitting, or otherwise creating derivative products of any of the information, in whole or in part, regardless of form or medium, without prior written permission from the intellectual property right owner.
SECTION 4 – ONLINE SERVICES
In order to provide our affiliated services to our users we use the services of Amazon Inc. The services provided through our website are free however, we may earn commission on qualified purchases when users shop through those links. We also don’t take any kind of payment for purchases from customers. Any such transactions will be authorized by Amazon.com and any payment methods they will be using.
SECTION 5 – USERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
By using our website either directly or indirectly, you agree that you will only use this service for the purposes within these Terms and Conditions, and according to law, regulations, and other rules that have been stated either expressly or implicitly.
5.1. You Understand That:
- Accessing any of our resources by means other than what we provide is prohibited.
- You are agreeing that any information you provide will always be correct, accurate, and in accordance with the law.
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity or business that may disrupt or interfere with our website content, our services, and our business.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, or counterfeit source code, logos, business models, products, videos, samples, or services in any way, nor will you sell them on your own.
- By using our website, you agree that you are responsible for the consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly incur due to any unlawful, unethical, or unauthorized activity as explained above. For which you may be held responsible in the eyes of law. You will report any unethical, illegal, or any other prohibited content to us.
5.2. You Agree and Consent That You Will Not:
- Break or infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property law in any way or manner that may harm our business now or in the future.
- You will not charge back the amount you already paid, doing so will result in legal proceedings against you.
- Impersonate any person and use a fake name or gain access to anyone’s account in any way or manner that may deem unlawful. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website.
- Use, upload, send, and transfer any malware, computer virus, Trojan, or any other program that may harm and disrupt the services of the website in any way.
- You will not tamper with any copyrighted material in any way.
- You will not be involved in any prohibited, unethical, or unsolicited advertising.
SECTION 6 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the legal jurisdictions where we will be providing our services. However, the limit of liability is disclaimed to the maximum extent by Lowcstdiscount since we are primarily offering our services as an affiliated platform and not as a first-party service provider.
SECTION 7 – UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND OUR SERVICES
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of our obligations or shipping under our general terms. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
• Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
• Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
• Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
• Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
• The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the general terms or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. However, a reasonable delay can be expected due to the nature of such events.
SECTION 8 – AMENDMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS
From time to time, we might modify these Terms. We’ll try to let you know about any changes we’re making that will affect you directly before they take effect so you can decide whether or not to continue using our services. To inform you, we might send a message to the email address you have provided us. In addition, we can also publish notices on or near our services, or employ other means of contact.
If you have any inquiries or comments regarding our service make sure to contact us through our website’s contact-us page or through this e-mail: email@example.com.